Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 346 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,740 of 6904
Like Tree1693Likes

Thread: Suzuki Swift Owners Club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    yawar538's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    6,006
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Cool Suzuki Swift Owners Club


    Suzuki Swift Owners Club - 14126521430 e098949a94 o


    Welcome aboard the Suzuki Swift Owners Club, a group for the passionate and crazy owners of Suzuki Swift.

    This thread will serve as a discussion forum for all the owners of Suzuki Swift across Pakistan. Members can post their experiences as well seek help for their automobile in various areas of interest.

    Apart from the regular discussion and posts there would be regular meets, get together as well as cruises in cities across Pakistan. The primary motive of the club is to promote the desire of the members to help and share information with other fellow members particularly related to Suzuki Swift.

    For the convenience of the members, below is a list of problems/ solutions being posted by different members of Suzuki Swift. Just click on any to go to that specific topic.

    Table of Contents


    1. Guide to CNG conversion
    2. Workshop manual (pdf)
    3. Maintenance Tips for owners
    4. Causes of poor mileage
    5. Platinum vs. Iridium Plugs debate
    6. Rain water accumulation problem in the spare wheel area
    7. Guide to measure mileage






    Guide to Suzuki Authorized Dealerships
    Key: Recommended - Not Recommended


    Karachi
    Suzuki Carachi Motors
    Suzuki South
    Naseer Autos

    Suzuki North
    Suzuki Defence Motors
    Khair Agencies
    I.G Motors
    Suzuki POLAD
    Lahore
    Suzuki Master Motors
    Islamabad
    Suzuki Islamabad Motors I-9
    Azim Motors I-10
    Suzuki Kazmi Motors

    Suzuki Federal Motors Islamabad
    Suzuki Chaudary Motors Murree Road
    Suzuki Humak Motors Islamabad
    Suzuki Chaudary Humak Motors
    Suzuki 6th Road Motors
    Multan
    Suzuki Oriental Motors
    Bhawalpur
    Suzuki Bahawalpur Motors
    Gujranwala
    Suzuki Gujranwala Motors



    More coming soon...


    Thank you for your stay


    Baat karo haq ki, chahay hatt jaye sabki

  2. #6721
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MoinIqbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usmanqadeer.education View Post
    Congrats bro. Please share your experience with it.

    Sent from my LG-F500L using PW Forums mobile app
    Thanks! Will do so in a few days after driving for a bit. Only driven 5 km so far.

  3. #6722
    PakWheeler Follow
    arsamivirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    18
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys i have suzuki swift Dx 11. Its like a new car but i am facing a problem of kurrr kurrr sound from engine when rpm goes to 3000, any solutions?

    Sent from my SM-G900F using PW Forums mobile app
    GLi 2010, XLi 2014, Swift 2011, Cultus 2007 & 2009. (ASK ANYTHING ABOUT THEM)

  4. #6723
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MoinIqbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    So 3 weeks between paying the token at Suzuki Used Car Gala (21-8-16) and collecting the car (10-9-16) I read all 300 or so pages of this thread. Yes, all 300 pages. University hadn't started and I was bored out of my mind. 😂
    By the 336th page, I was regretting going for the automatic.
    As I said in another thread choosing between a Vitz and Swift: I wonder what sort of unworldly cars are driven by those who say the auto Swift is slow!? It can't be the same as a manual nor a CVT but it's decently responsive and smooth. No jerks.
    More updates to follow...

  5. #6724
    PakWheeler Follow
    512a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    838
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoinIqbal View Post
    So 3 weeks between paying the token at Suzuki Used Car Gala (21-8-16) and collecting the car (10-9-16) I read all 300 or so pages of this thread. Yes, all 300 pages. University hadn't started and I was bored out of my mind. 😂
    By the 336th page, I was regretting going for the automatic.
    As I said in another thread choosing between a Vitz and Swift: I wonder what sort of unworldly cars are driven by those who say the auto Swift is slow!? It can't be the same as a manual nor a CVT but it's decently responsive and smooth. No jerks.
    More updates to follow...
    Salaam hai bhai , himmat hai aap ki

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app

  6. #6725
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MoinIqbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Auto Swift, City, Corolla or JDM?

    JDM:
    My primary requirement was for University. That means parking without supervision often for the whole day. So JDMs and their pocket emptying parts were out of the question. Plus, I'm a petrolhead in the sense of driving and enjoying cars. I'm awful at technical stuff and can't tell a spark plug from a coil. So I can hand it over to our good friends at Carachi Motors and they'll handle everything for me. No extra work involved there.
    Sedan:
    My father has a 4th Gen '06 City that is barely used (clocked 33k). So I could have used that but I prefer a manual and he was of the opinion that smaller cars avoid unwanted attention. Despite almost double the price tag, sort of makes sense. So a sedan was out of question. Simple decision of going for Auto Swift, really.
    I don't understand when people get confused between a JDM, Swift and sedans. It all depends on usage.

  7. #6726
    PakWheeler Follow
    mohsan87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    First issue I faced today with my swift.

    When I parked the car my 3 year old kid turned ON the fog lamp without my knowledge. After 40 mins when I tried to unlock by remote there was no response. First I thought that remote cell might be weak. But it is only 200km driven.

    Then I tried to start with help of cousin using dhakaa

    Nothing happened bcoz it was equipped with immobilizer.

    Atleast I managed to turn it on using ups battery.

    Technology sometime make human very dependant. I often start my mehran with dhakaaaaa


    Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using PW Forums mobile app

  8. #6727
    PakWheeler Follow
    512a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    838
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohsan87 View Post
    First issue I faced today with my swift.

    When I parked the car my 3 year old kid turned ON the fog lamp without my knowledge. After 40 mins when I tried to unlock by remote there was no response. First I thought that remote cell might be weak. But it is only 200km driven.

    Then I tried to start with help of cousin using dhakaa

    Nothing happened bcoz it was equipped with immobilizer.

    Atleast I managed to turn it on using ups battery.

    Technology sometime make human very dependant. I often start my mehran with dhakaaaaa


    Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using PW Forums mobile app
    The downside of immobilizer

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app

  9. #6728
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MoinIqbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    You've all seen thousands of exterior pictures, so here are some of the interior.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1473942293.369724.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  119.2 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1473942341.962156.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  63.8 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1473942365.846998.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  65.6 KB
    It's used so there are bound to be some problems. The volume knob goes haywire every time you go close to it. Will get it fixed, warranty for it is 20k or 2 years from what I remember. The reversing camera is a potato and the screen is difficult to view in sunshine. Will try a privacy/matte screen protector and see if that fixes it.
    Wouldn't have opted for the navigation if I had the choice.

  10. #6729
    PakWheeler Follow
    mohsan87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoinIqbal View Post
    You've all seen thousands of exterior pictures, so here are some of the interior.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1473942293.369724.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  119.2 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1473942341.962156.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  63.8 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1473942365.846998.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  65.6 KB
    It's used so there are bound to be some problems. The volume knob goes haywire every time you go close to it. Will get it fixed, warranty for it is 20k or 2 years from what I remember. The reversing camera is a potato and the screen is difficult to view in sunshine. Will try a privacy/matte screen protector and see if that fixes it.
    Wouldn't have opted for the navigation if I had the choice.
    Please post pics of navigation software. It's factory fitted panel with navigation option

    Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using PW Forums mobile app

  11. #6730
    PakWheeler Follow
    zee5han's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Anyone has experience with getting their swifts Hood wrapped??

  12. #6731
    PakWheeler Follow
    i.naeem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    How's the sound quality of the navi system? I've been thinking of getting the navi system for my DLX. But is it worth it? The normal DLX 2din pre has decent quality. But I would like to get a reversing camera.

  13. #6732
    PakWheeler Follow
    ZESTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I didn't find any difference in sound of nav and non nav version of DLX. Mine is nav one and it's not bad.
    The More You Learn the Better You Get.......Drive Safe, for Yourself, for Your Loved Ones and for Humanity

  14. #6733
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MoinIqbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohsan87 View Post
    Please post pics of navigation software. It's factory fitted panel with navigation option

    Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using PW Forums mobile app
    Will do so over the weekend.

  15. #6734
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MoinIqbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by i.naeem View Post
    How's the sound quality of the navi system? I've been thinking of getting the navi system for my DLX. But is it worth it? The normal DLX 2din pre has decent quality. But I would like to get a reversing camera.
    I haven't experienced the Alpine system so can't comment on sound. In initial impressions, it's not worth it. If you want a screen, camera and navigation, a safe bet would be one of the generic systems available at Tracking World.

  16. #6735
    PakWheeler Follow
    carlover11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 512a View Post
    The downside of immobilizer

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app
    I have a swift 2016 it started with dhakka wtf? Is my car doing something wrong

    Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

  17. #6736
    PakWheeler Follow
    ZESTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlover11 View Post
    I have a swift 2016 it started with dhakka wtf? Is my car doing something wrong

    Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
    May b there was enough battery to keep the computer alive but not the self
    The More You Learn the Better You Get.......Drive Safe, for Yourself, for Your Loved Ones and for Humanity

  18. #6737
    PakWheeler Follow
    mohsan87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlover11 View Post
    I have a swift 2016 it started with dhakka wtf? Is my car doing something wrong

    Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
    According to immobilizer system. Car can only be started if ecu decodes the RFID tag. May be your car has enough battery to decode the key but not enough to start the self.

    Lucky one you are. My 2016 swift didn't switched ON with dhakaa.

    Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using PW Forums mobile app

  19. #6738
    PakWheeler Follow
    mohsan87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear members.
    What is the maximum limit to drive in KM for applied for ?

    And what if I couldn't manage to get it register after maximum limit? What would be the challan or penalty?

    My swift crossed 370Km so far and expected to get registration number till 23 Sept 2016. By this it will be around 600km as per my usage. It is being delayed due to 1 week eid holidays

    Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using PW Forums mobile app

  20. #6739
    PakWheeler Follow
    hammadashraf96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Had an accident, there is a huge hole in the gearbox , oil got leaked!
    Any idea how much a new gearbox would cost and if it can be repaired?

  21. #6740
    PakWheeler Follow
    usmanqadeer.education's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    214
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hammadashraf96 View Post
    Had an accident, there is a huge hole in the gearbox , oil got leaked!
    Any idea how much a new gearbox would cost and if it can be repaired?
    Sorry to hear about your loss. Get a used gear box. Cost is somewhere in between 10 to 15 thousand.

    Sent from my LG-F500L using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •