Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 346 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 6905
Like Tree1693Likes

Thread: Suzuki Swift Owners Club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    yawar538's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    6,006
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Cool Suzuki Swift Owners Club


    Suzuki Swift Owners Club - 14126521430 e098949a94 o


    Welcome aboard the Suzuki Swift Owners Club, a group for the passionate and crazy owners of Suzuki Swift.

    This thread will serve as a discussion forum for all the owners of Suzuki Swift across Pakistan. Members can post their experiences as well seek help for their automobile in various areas of interest.

    Apart from the regular discussion and posts there would be regular meets, get together as well as cruises in cities across Pakistan. The primary motive of the club is to promote the desire of the members to help and share information with other fellow members particularly related to Suzuki Swift.

    For the convenience of the members, below is a list of problems/ solutions being posted by different members of Suzuki Swift. Just click on any to go to that specific topic.

    Table of Contents


    1. Guide to CNG conversion
    2. Workshop manual (pdf)
    3. Maintenance Tips for owners
    4. Causes of poor mileage
    5. Platinum vs. Iridium Plugs debate
    6. Rain water accumulation problem in the spare wheel area
    7. Guide to measure mileage






    Guide to Suzuki Authorized Dealerships
    Key: Recommended - Not Recommended


    Karachi
    Suzuki Carachi Motors
    Suzuki South
    Naseer Autos

    Suzuki North
    Suzuki Defence Motors
    Khair Agencies
    I.G Motors
    Suzuki POLAD
    Lahore
    Suzuki Master Motors
    Islamabad
    Suzuki Islamabad Motors I-9
    Azim Motors I-10
    Suzuki Kazmi Motors

    Suzuki Federal Motors Islamabad
    Suzuki Chaudary Motors Murree Road
    Suzuki Humak Motors Islamabad
    Suzuki Chaudary Humak Motors
    Suzuki 6th Road Motors
    Multan
    Suzuki Oriental Motors
    Bhawalpur
    Suzuki Bahawalpur Motors
    Gujranwala
    Suzuki Gujranwala Motors



    More coming soon...


    Thank you for your stay


    Baat karo haq ki, chahay hatt jaye sabki

  2. #661
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chinyoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,965
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    I cant say why did Paksuzuki do that, Even the 2003-2008 Corolla is higher then the worldspecs, But its raised from all 4 tires, The Swift looks weird from the front, When you see a JDM Swift standing next to it, that actualy looks lowered while thats the genuine height.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

  3. #662
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    yawar538's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    6,006
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Does lowering Void the Warranty?
    Any way to bypass it?
    Baat karo haq ki, chahay hatt jaye sabki

  4. #663
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    s_ruhail's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,236
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Ground clearance, they claim. Its only the front springs. The front springs are locally designed, and are softer than the rear ones. They also raise the car almost 2 inches.
    Ground clearance was better than my 2006 Vitz, but the looks and the performance were appalling.
    I've since fixed mine, but I doubt many would be willing to experiment.

    Sent from my GT-I9300

  5. #664
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    s_ruhail's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,236
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawar538 View Post
    Does lowering Void the Warranty?
    Any way to bypass it?
    If you've ever tried making a warranty claim, you'd know what a sham warranty is. I believe in getting as many replacement parts under warranty as possible. Trusting ustaads with repairs is a disaster.
    My aim is usually to solve problems, and I experiment and learn as much as I can before trusting a mechanic to reduce chances of a screw up. If warranty helps, good. Otherwise I couldn't care less.

    I had a Cultus in 2009 with a steering box issue that was barely noticeable. The dealership wouldn't accept but I demonstrated to a PS engineer who approved. My claim was approved after the car had been driven around 25000kms more, and had been sold.

    I've lost faith in warranties since then, especially these local cheats

    Sent from my GT-I9300

  6. #665
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chinyoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,965
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Haha ^ Indus people were very kind with me in the warranty claim , btw what did you do with the front springs? Replaced with JDMs or what?
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

  7. #666
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    yawar538's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    6,006
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Anyone interested in buying the Alpine stock unit that comes with DLX 2012?
    Don't know much technical specs about it. Just that it has a pair of RCA output (2v). Has USB + AUX. Will give away the remote free with it.

    Suzuki Swift Owners Club - 8300795212 8e9e5e2d1c c
    Dashboard Controls - Suzuki Swift by Yawar Masood, on Flickr
    Baat karo haq ki, chahay hatt jaye sabki

  8. #667
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal_masood91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    937
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawar538 View Post
    Does lowering Void the Warranty?
    Any way to bypass it?
    Ahahah,Yawar Bhai apko tp bas warranty ki hi padi hoti hai no offense just joking.
    Allah bachaee Har Nazaar Behaya hai!!!!!!!

  9. #668
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    yawar538's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    6,006
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilal_masood91 View Post
    Ahahah,Yawar Bhai apko tp bas warranty ki hi padi hoti hai no offense just joking.
    Yaar warranty ka issue na ho tou I would lower it and replace the rim and tyres with this set 17" and run them on 205s

    Suzuki Swift Owners Club - pd5 mbrg1 1024x1024
    Baat karo haq ki, chahay hatt jaye sabki

  10. #669
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    s_ruhail's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,236
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    Haha ^ Indus people were very kind with me in the warranty claim , btw what did you do with the front springs? Replaced with JDMs or what?
    Tried JDMs. Too expensive plus the car looked weirdly out of proportion. I don't know, just didn't feel right. Looked extreme, car went from nose up to nose down.
    The ones I have now are exactly the same height as the rear, making the car level, rather, slightly tilting forward. The front retains around 70% of the comfort level of the originals. So I'm cool with it. Although the springs I'm running now are the 11th pair I tried on and used for a few days, they are perfect and I'm satisfied.

    Sent from my GT-I9300

  11. #670
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    yawar538's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    6,006
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Did another DIY Sound deadening project. This time did my boot lid on 2 layers. A complete guided process

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...-8#post3709789
    Baat karo haq ki, chahay hatt jaye sabki

  12. #671
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    s_ruhail's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,236
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawar538 View Post
    Anyone interested in buying the Alpine stock unit that comes with DLX 2012?
    Don't know much technical specs about it. Just that it has a pair of RCA output (2v). Has USB + AUX. Will give away the remote free with it.

    Suzuki Swift Owners Club - 8300795212 8e9e5e2d1c c
    Dashboard Controls - Suzuki Swift by Yawar Masood, on Flickr
    Someone who wants to have an interior as close to stock as possible would want this. Sound quality wise, the previous JVC with the yellow display was excellent, with 4v Pre-outs. But it was ugly.
    Tried in markets?

    Sent from my GT-I9300

  13. #672
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    s_ruhail's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,236
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawar538 View Post
    Yaar warranty ka issue na ho tou I would lower it and replace the rim and tyres with this set 17" and run them on 205s

    Suzuki Swift Owners Club - pd5 mbrg1 1024x1024
    Then do it. You bought the car with your hard earned money, maximize your utility. Everything must come to an end one day, till then, make sure u enjoy it to the max

    Sent from my GT-I9300

  14. #673
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MoizIrfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,960
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    finally got the power mirror knob from plaza for rs 500. pathan bhai zindabad.
    I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension...............................Ayrton Senna

  15. #674
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    yawar538's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    6,006
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s_ruhail View Post
    Someone who wants to have an interior as close to stock as possible would want this. Sound quality wise, the previous JVC with the yellow display was excellent, with 4v Pre-outs. But it was ugly.
    Tried in markets?
    Yes, that's why will put it up on PW only. Market rates vary and many don't even know about the introduction of this unit.

    Quote Originally Posted by s_ruhail View Post
    Then do it. You bought the car with your hard earned money, maximize your utility. Everything must come to an end one day, till then, make sure u enjoy it to the max
    Not mine, dad's. Gift hai
    Once I start earning iA. 1.5 more years to go
    Baat karo haq ki, chahay hatt jaye sabki

  16. #675
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    s_ruhail's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,236
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawar538 View Post
    Yes, that's why will put it up on PW only. Market rates vary and many don't even know about the introduction of this unit.



    Not mine, dad's. Gift hai
    Once I start earning iA. 1.5 more years to go
    Good luck!

    Sent from my GT-I9300

  17. #676
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    yawar538's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    6,006
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hello Swift owners

    Got a good deal for you. Up for sale is the Alpine stock Head Unit that comes as standard in the New Suzuki Swift DLX 2012 and upwards model.

    I got mine in September so its almost new. CD is played once a month to keep the lens running. Only the USB port has been used ever since. Especially for those who want the stock feel of their Swift (i.e. models prior to 2012)

    Details
    - visual condition - 10/10
    - performance - 10/10
    - 2 RCA output
    - back-lit keys, screen & volume knob
    - CD + MP3 + USB + Aux + Radio + AM
    - song browsing/search mode available for CD/MP3
    - remote control (doesn't come with it, I'll just give it away for free to the buyer)

    Pictures

    Suzuki Swift Owners Club - 8300789072 4b72834490 z
    Dashboard Panel - Suzuki Swift by Yawar Masood, on Flickr

    Suzuki Swift Owners Club - 8300795212 8e9e5e2d1c c
    Dashboard Controls - Suzuki Swift by Yawar Masood, on Flickr

    Suzuki Swift Owners Club - 8299753637 7e505479fc z
    Alpine Entertainment system - Suzuki Swift by Yawar Masood, on Flickr


    Demand


    Willing to exchange with the fascia kit that comes in older models (DX and DLX) and cash on top.
    PM me or Text Message or Call me at 0 3 3 4 3 0 3 5 9 6 0
    Open to offers. offer the cash that you would be willing to pay on top of the fascia kit. As you won't be requiring it then

    Reason for selling


    Want to upgrade to a good 1-Din pre for my audio upgrades. If I don't get any offer/deal up-to my expectations, I'll happily keep it with me only
    Regards,

    Yawar
    Baat karo haq ki, chahay hatt jaye sabki

  18. #677
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    s_ruhail's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,236
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Have u created a separate thread on PW as well? If not, do that too.

    Sent from my GT-I9300

  19. #678
    PakWheeler Follow
    RaVeN_RiZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    317
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I own a 2011 swift in white...done 40k mashallah... but i was wondering since most ppl say that its necessary to do the 'tappat adjustment' near this mileage....should i go for it without the car troubling me in any way? help req
    cars cars and cars...

  20. #679
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    spectra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,667
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yawar538 View Post
    Hello Swift owners

    Got a good deal for you. Up for sale is the Alpine stock Head Unit that comes as standard in the New Suzuki Swift DLX 2012 and upwards model.

    I got mine in September so its almost new. CD is played once a month to keep the lens running. Only the USB port has been used ever since. Especially for those who want the stock feel of their Swift (i.e. models prior to 2012)

    Details
    - visual condition - 10/10
    - performance - 10/10
    - 2 RCA output
    - back-lit keys, screen & volume knob
    - CD + MP3 + USB + Aux + Radio + AM
    - song browsing/search mode available for CD/MP3
    - remote control (doesn't come with it, I'll just give it away for free to the buyer)

    Pictures

    Suzuki Swift Owners Club - 8300789072 4b72834490 z
    Dashboard Panel - Suzuki Swift by Yawar Masood, on Flickr

    Suzuki Swift Owners Club - 8300795212 8e9e5e2d1c c
    Dashboard Controls - Suzuki Swift by Yawar Masood, on Flickr

    Suzuki Swift Owners Club - 8299753637 7e505479fc z
    Alpine Entertainment system - Suzuki Swift by Yawar Masood, on Flickr


    Demand


    Willing to exchange with the fascia kit that comes in older models (DX and DLX) and cash on top.
    PM me or Text Message or Call me at 0 3 3 4 3 0 3 5 9 6 0
    Open to offers. offer the cash that you would be willing to pay on top of the fascia kit. As you won't be requiring it then

    Reason for selling


    Want to upgrade to a good 1-Din pre for my audio upgrades. If I don't get any offer/deal up-to my expectations, I'll happily keep it with me only
    Regards,

    Yawar
    sounds tempting but i am in Islamabad. it will be hassle for both of us.
    Keep a cool head and wear seatbelts!

  21. #680
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Sdogar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,520
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    It has been 3 years since the swift was launched in Pakistan.7th January 2010 was the day when it was launched in Pakistan. Initially people were hesitant to buy the car due to its price and M13A engine(same as Liana) and previous quality issues with Suzuki Cars but it slowly made its way and people after using it gave positive feedback and the result was that the car became a hit and its sales started to rise month after month. The sales in 2011 were 1.5 times more than in 2010 and in 2012 the sales were 1.18 times more than 2011 which shows steady growth and customer confidence in the car. Swift total sales has now reached 16614 units in 3 years which is more than total sales of Liana in 6 years, also its sales average is almost double of Baleno.Below are some statistics and graphics showing the rise of swift(Source: http://www.pama.org.pk/images/storie...rical-data.pdf):

    Year Total sales Average/month Change Year on Year
    2010 3823 318.5833333
    2011 5855 487.9166667 153.15197
    2012 6936 578 118.46285
    Attached Images Attached Images  

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •