0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Engine Oil for Suzuki swift

I am using Zic A+ for my suzuki swift 2010.Now I want to put Carient Ultra.Will it be fine..? I need your advice?
    Thanksss

Aviation in not my hobby..... its my way of LIFE::::

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dont think pso oils is the right option. better use caltex or liquimoly

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Is it necessary to use same grade which is used earlier??
    Aviation in not my hobby..... its my way of LIFE::::

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mobil1 5w/50

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mobil1 is the best lubricant among all the other lubricants. Don't go for any brand mineral oil as todays latest engines are fit on synthetics. So i would suggest you to go for mobil1 the best brand ever. visit mal pakistan you will get all the details & distributors of mobil.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Adnan747 View Post
    I am using Zic A+ for my suzuki swift 2010.Now I want to put Carient Ultra.Will it be fine..? I need your advice?
    Thanksss
    Suzuki cars are supposed to be used on 10w40, 15w40 or 20w50 as per the owners manual. U have been pouring very thin oil. Zic a+ is 5w20 and not suitable for Suzuki engines. Pso carient ultra is 10w40 which is the ideal viscosity for ur ride. But I would recommend better and superior options such as zic A 10w40, shell helix hx5 10w40

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

10 w-40 is the right grade for Swift`s. The oil you re using is too thin, switch to the correct grade. I`ve been using Zic A in my DLX all the way and no problems so far.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Don't talk about owner's manual. The quality of oil which suzuki is giving everybody knows and it's in front of you all.
    Mobil 1 is an old oil in Pakistan. Mobil was introduced in 1997 in Pakistan. It came in use after 2001 or 2002. People were unaware about synthetic oils, those times. Mobil was the one & only brand who introduced synthetic the very first time in Pakistan. Mobil is giving you the same best quality as was giving in past years. We can't change person psychic regarding brands. Engine oil plays the most important part for your vehicle. If you put the right lubricant in your vehicle it will definitely give you the best performance along with outstanding driving pleasure. Just keep in your mind the change interval. In winters the oil viscosity & burning factor is very less than summers. If you are change your oil at 8-10000/km-hr, in summer the drain interval would be 5-6000/km-hr. I am talking about MOBIL 1.

In addition visit MOBIL 1 official website of USA, just look go to the official distributor's of MOBIL 1 USA, you will find MAL Pakistan the one & only offcial distributor & partner of MOBIL 1. I can't change people minds, i have personally experienced lot of lubricants local & imported, but i found MOBIL 1 the best among all the other brands.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fahadz1 View Post
    Don't talk about owner's manual. The quality of oil which suzuki is giving everybody knows and it's in front of you all.
    Mobil 1 is an old oil in Pakistan. Mobil was introduced in 1997 in Pakistan. It came in use after 2001 or 2002. People were unaware about synthetic oils, those times. Mobil was the one & only brand who introduced synthetic the very first time in Pakistan. Mobil is giving you the same best quality as was giving in past years. We can't change person psychic regarding brands. Engine oil plays the most important part for your vehicle. If you put the right lubricant in your vehicle it will definitely give you the best performance along with outstanding driving pleasure. Just keep in your mind the change interval. In winters the oil viscosity & burning factor is very less than summers. If you are change your oil at 8-10000/km-hr, in summer the drain interval would be 5-6000/km-hr. I am talking about MOBIL 1.

In addition visit MOBIL 1 official website of USA, just look go to the official distributor's of MOBIL 1 USA, you will find MAL Pakistan the one & only offcial distributor & partner of MOBIL 1. I can't change people minds, i have personally experienced lot of lubricants local & imported, but i found MOBIL 1 the best among all the other brands.
    There is no mention of using suzuki oil only in the owners manual. I am recommending the owner's manual because it recommends the correct viscosity as per the surrounding temperature. An owner's manual knows far more than we do. Pick up the viscosity from the owners manual and then feed with the oil brand of ur choice. Peace!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

for my information, can anyone tell me the head design of suzuki cultus efi, suzuki mehran efi and suzuki swift. I need to know whether each of them works on flat tappets, rocker rollers or hydraulic lifters???? Experts please help

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List