Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Question Help Required - Suzuki Swift Graphite Gray Touch up in Karachi

Assalam Alaikum

I am new to this forum as a registered user. However I have often browsed through this forum and learnt a lot from here. I am facing an issue for which I could not find a direct answer hence this post for the valued input from all the experts here.

Recently, while parked, someone put a nasty scratch (about 2 inch long) between the Suzuki monogram and the rear window. I tried to use scratch removers and although it has camouflaged the color, the scratch is deep and in direct sunlight it is highly noticeable and looks really ugly.

I called Suzuki Defence Motors and they said that it will need to be painted. They also claimed that they use "factory color" and no one will be able to claim that there has been any touch up.

The car is Suzuki Swift Graphite Gray color. It was purchased barely a month ago.

My questions are:

a) Are Suzuki Defence Motors reliable and do they really do a good paint job?
    b) Can anyone suggest the best painter (price is not an issue) in Karachi who can really do proper Graphite Gray?

Jazak Allah khayr

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well, I got my Bumper Hit by a footpath on my new city of Habanero RED color. Then I took it to a normal Denter. He did a great job. The paint did not come out But there were very big scratches. 100 of them. As u know the bumpers are of plastic so there was no big deal of Denting it. I was done very cleanly. He told me he uses a pen to take out those scratches. It is a color pen For cars. But remember, The bumpers are of plastic. If the car is scratched on the metallic body, u better take it to the company showroom.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List