Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mujahidrasool

Thread: Diagnosing Suzuki Swift DLX-2011 gearbox or clutch issue?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Diagnosing Suzuki Swift DLX-2011 gearbox or clutch issue?

I have a Suzuki Swift Dlx 2011. 88k done. Of late I am experiencing some noises coming from the floor/under the gear box/or around the clutch paddle area. The noises are prominent when I switch gear and "release the clutch" and the car takes a bit of jerk and the noise comes (similar to a 'dug-dug'/gear switch kind of a noise. Comes once and disappears). Secondly, when I idle it down at the signal for instance and let the vehicle slow down from , say 3rd gear without lowering the gear gradually the vehicle slows down with jerks and the same dug dug noise reappears until I press the clutch and move it to neutral/lower gear and apply brakes.

Other symptoms:
    The clutch paddle is slightly harder (as suggested by the Suzuki Kazmi Workshop mechanic at Rwp Saddar)
    The first gear and the reverse gear do not shift smoothly at times. Rest of the gears shift normal
    The car vibrates a bit while I accelerate it from say 3rd gear upwards (I know it is advisable to switch gears gradually and let it gain momentum but previously there was no issue and the momentum seemed fine for 3rd gear even around speed of 30/40 KM/Hr

Any possible suggestions gentlemen? Or, If you can advise a good mechanic for it in Rwp/Isb area (effective as well as easy on pocket) that would be wonderful

Jazakallah

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Problem solved. The issue was with wrong adjustment of Axle kits :/ Poor mechanic work caused me loads of headache. But, it's done now.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List