- Will it come with more than 2 airbags (more than the outgoing model)?
A: No, it will not. You will get 2 standard air bags as on Thai. 6 comes in Thailand on top of the line RS model only.
- Will it come with paddle shifters?
A: NO, paddle shifters are only on top of line RS on Thai and I expect same.
- Will it come with VSA (Vehicle Stability Assist) or TRC (traction control)?
It's standard feature on all trim levels on Thai, so expect same including Hill Start Assist.
- Will it come with lane departure assist and lane change warning?
A: Maybe, even Thai model top of the line comes only with Lane watch.. which is not actually a blind spot monitoring system. Lane watch has a camera on left side view mirror which activate when you switch left indicator.. it becomes unless as it does not give real time blind spot monitoring.
- Will it come with standard 16 inch alloys and will 17s be offered as an option?
A: I expect base model as 16" steel wheels and 16 inch alloys can be found as an option while it might be standard on upper trim levels.
- Will it have heated seats, powered seats and heated side mirrors?
A: NO heated seats on Thai. 4 way power seats on all except base model. Top of the line comes with 8 way adjustable and passenger 4 way. I think we will get 4 way on top of the line. On Thai only top of the line get passenger 4 way adjustable as well. Heated side view mirrors might come again on upper trim level.
- Will it have auto start-stop?
A: NO. It's not available anywhere.
- Will it have collision warning system?
A: NO it will not. It's part of Honda sensing system and it's not available anywhere except USDM and Australian models. It's not available in Thailand.
- Will it have push start?
A: Yes it will be a standard feature.
- Will it have adjustable headlamps?
NO. Even in USDM top of the line Touring don't have adjustable with LED.