fazalwahab11375 arkhitekt Nabeel_Ali salik990 InNoCeNt_DeViL
I Pre-booked a 1.5t using Dr Ahmed AKA InNoCeNt_DeViL's reference on 10th june. Few days before the news about Hi-Octane requirements broke. But now that the word is out and its confirmed, I'm really worried because there is no chance of availability of Hi-Octane or even quality fuel near my Hometown and my father has to travel a lot towards interior Sindh so it is next to impossible for me to run a 1.5t until the fuel issue gets resolved.
As far as the R18 civic is concerned, I guess I can not afford to spend 3m on a vehicle with a decade old engine. So I've decided to let go the civic that I've booked and wait for at least half a year so that the 1.5t, hopefully, proves itself. Can you guys tell me how much monetary damages would I have to face if I sell my car? And if I change my booking to 1.8 would it be easier to sell? If so, with or without Nav+leather? and How can I sell a brand new car? Do I need to contact the dealership for that or I should take delivery and put up an ad on Pakwheels or in the newspaper afterwards?
Honda Atlas has really disappointed me, amongst many, with stupid pricing and a deceiving launch of a non-feasible engine. If it weren't for lack of options, I would've banished the thought of getting a Honda for good. :S