sir pls read the following details carefully , i posted this earlier but was deleted by mods i guess !
So here are the facts
U all noe abt dimensions so m not gonna mention them here , same length as compared to civic but wider and more in height !
• large door openings make it easier to get in and out .
New corolla : Front doors rear doors
Width , height width , height
935 925 830 950
Civic 850 900 855 935
• More comfortable driving position , civics steering wheel is positioned low, making it hard for the occupant to get in and out , steering shaft is placed higher up in the new corolla !
Ample headroom corolla : front 100mm ,rear 110mm
Civic: front 50mm , rear 50mm
Corolla : front pillars were moved further out , giving more space to the driver
Civic : Area in front feels cramped due to the long angle of the front pillar.
Time required to cool down to 25 degree C from 41 C (both car’s ac were put to max)
New Corolla : 00:04:40
Civic : 00:17:40
Noise test 20km/hr 40km/hr 60km/hr 80 100 Door closed and
Corolla 53.4 58.2 60.2 64.7 68.8 21.9
Civic 54.2 59.5 66.0 69.1 69.1 29.6
• More trunk space than civic !
• Wider interior and spacious cabin than competitor
New corolla cruisetronic: 11.37 sec
Civic prosmatec : 11.47 sec
Current corolla auto altis :12.45 sec
Corolla (new) 1.81 sec
Civic 2.08 s
Corolla 2.73 s
Civic 3.50 s
• with a flat torque tht is generated quickly the new corolla Altis accelerates smoothly and more efficiently
• VVTi has good low-mid torque providing good fuel efficiency as compared to the Civic’s VTEC engine !
Min turning radius , corolla 5.3m , civic : 5.42m
Xcellent braking performance
WIL (whiplash injury lessening concept seat)
Srs airbags(driver side)
ABS , EBD with BA
Excellent Front and rear visibility .
High Braking Performance
Braking test 100-0 km/hr
New corolla 36.7m
In corolla its easy to see wats ahead (test) 5.3m
In corolla its easy to see wats behind distance (test) 22m