Like two weeks ago, I was asking either to keep corolla se saloon or buy nissan wingroad.
Well, today i took a test drive and decided to keep running se saloon.
But during all this course, i got another confusion
The person there told me that car prices are going to be dropped quite considerably after budget, so the corolla se saloon 2006 which i have will loose its resale and i should consider selling it now.
If thats true, should i change it with city 2010 around model so price change wont effect me.
Am i thinking in right direction or should i just keep driving se saloon, which is under 60k of mileable and running great.