A few questions for the all knowing experts before I go to book my Oriel right after eid.
1. If I book now and decide to take delivery in January, would I be getting the manufacturing and registration date to be 2017? Someone told me model number and registration changes after Feb. How true is that? I want a 2017 manufactured car registered in 2017.
2. How are the options for aftermarket navigation? Can someone please tag me on the post where it was mentioned? And has anyone been able to compare the two? I don't want navigation but a display. Preferably 3gb android. Where is the best country in the world to find it from easily? Bolt to bolt fitting hopefully.
3. How is the factory leather? Has anyone compared the factory leather to the aftermarket leatherette? Is it worth the 75000 extra? (60k extra if you keep the cost at 15k for aftermarket)
4. Can someone confirm that the bulbs inside high/low/fog are actually HID's? If not, can someone provide me with bulb size numbers for high/low/fog? I am planning to get LED bulbs which are cooler and more energy efficient than HID's, but if from the factory I am getting HID's, then I am not going to change. I am happy that atleast they are giving LED's in the number plate lights.
5. What is the best tracker system deployed in Pakistan currently? The one with the best customer service and update of location. Ideally, it should be realtime tracking using GPS instead of lag times of 3-5 minutes.
6. When it comes to tires, what are a better option? Michelin or Yokohama? I am not going to change the size because I feel more comfortable in knowing that the person who designed and built this car knows a lot more than I do and if they decided the size, they know better why that is.
7. Does anyone know of a website where I can order the Modulo or other bodykit? Or a place I can physically go to buy in beijing or kuala lumpur or jeddah? Because I know a normal plastic body kit shouldn't be more than 30k MAX. So I don't like the idea of paying 70k more.
Lastly, I need a picture of what the Modern Steel Metallic looks like in actual. So if anyone has it, please share.
I thank everyone, who will reply, in advance and I wish you all a safe journey every time you drive your beautiful cars.