Can you guys please look at the following requirements and advise which car would suit me best. Everything mentioned according to decreasing priority (1 is highest priority). It is all a bit restrictive and reduces choices, therefore I am confused. I had a used Facelift Grande in mind but I'm not sure if it is the best option according to below, specially point 1, but I may be wrong.
Budget 2.5 to 3.2 million.
1. Comfortable for back seat passengers. My wife has a back problem and needs to do a couple of school runs every day so this is priority one.
2. Space, specially back seat leg space + decent boot space. Quiet cabin.
3. Reliability and safety with respect mainly to city driving in Karachi.
4. Maintenance cost and ease of maintenance.
Points 3 and 4 may mean any car older than 3-4 years may be out, unless you have something in mind.
5. Fuel economy. Anything above 10/11 kmpl in city driving with AC is good. 13/14+ will be a bonus.
6. Relatively fun to drive, on a comparable scale similar to Civic 'reborn'.
7. Other extra features like NAV, LED headlamps etc are a bonus.