I hope you all must be well!!
Well, coming to the topic, I currently own a 2012 Corolla GLi, had a very good experience with it when it comes with the durability factor, however now I am looking to change my car and I am down to the following two options for buying:
1) Honda Civic IVTEC - Prosmatec (Fully loaded)
2) Toyota Altis Grande CVTI 1.8
Here is my personal opinion:
1) I love Civic due to it's beautiful spaceship kind of interior
2) I have heard that the drive quality and performance of civic has not match with Corolla
3) Personally I want to buy Civic
BUT, I am a bit doubtful due to the following factors:
1) I have heard that you cannot drive civic on roads like Haripur road (towards Abbotabad) as the road is a bit bumpy and it can cause problems for the civic's suspension, and personally I travel 4-5 times to Naran/Kaghan an year for leisure and sight seeing with family. Will civic be good enough for such travelling?
2) Corolla looks better with respect to exterior
3) Corolla has better resale value than civic?
4) I have seen that the 9th Generation civic has been found lesser in number despite of being here in market since 2012, but the new Grande design is now very commonly available on the road, and it seems like people are buying it a lot. So I am concerned about the resale value too.
Please feel free to throw your opinions!!