things to check at delivery...
- Car paint, check for dents, difference in paint surface (rub your hand across)
- Car interior must have all the accessories of Gli
- All lights, indicators, lamps be working as well as wipers
- Start the engine and check for engine sound
- Open the hood and check for levels of different fuels, check for any rework, paint job, repairs
- Open trunk, check for toolkit, spare tyre and check for any dents etc
- Check the car papers for their correctness
- Check warranty book and any other manuals (car manual, stereo manual, battery card etc)
- Get all three keys of the car
- While on the road check for alignment, any noises while running
Car insurance is mandatory, go for comprehensive insurance, EFU is good, AdamJee and rest are ok
Black color is the sexiest but it requires a LOT of maintainance, I have black Xli so I know it very well... All dark colors show dust real bad so go for light colors... Go for silver if you like it... its your choice buddy
Depends on car papers, if factory completion date is 2005, it will be treated as 2005 otherwise 2006.