@Testdriver: welcome back after a "long" while.
Dear, my car is going fine but wish to ducsuss one thing: it appears that it can touch max to 120Km/hour. While i think that that it should easily go to 140 as it is 1500 CC particularly considering the following points.
- engine is completely overhauled.
- car is regularly tuned up.
- Oil is regularly changed, semi/synthetic oil is used 10W40.
- 4 Tip Bosch plug.
- Engine produces whistle like sound while running (both on CNG or petrol) which according to mechanics shows its strength.
- cables etc fine, new battery.
- car was twice checked thru scanner in previous one year time and no malfunction noted.
- Silencer is totally clean, no any black or white emission.
- Fuel efficiency, Rs 750 CNG with AC from Lahore to Pindi on GT road.
- My car does not have RPM meter.
what could be the reason that it does not go beyond 120Km/hour. I dont see any fault in the engine myself.
Can you give any idea if any engine componant needs cleansing, checking which will enhance its speed.
Thanks in advance.