Just had one this week on Wed 26 Sep 07 around 2345 Hrs
I was coming back from my friend's place & was quiet happy as my bike's project was just finished with its major work. On my way back i had a drag with CBR 600 but during that drag both we bikers were followed by a ricer civic but he was enabled to get our dust so when the drag finished the CBR guy gives indicator as he had to go to left from center point & i turned to right on main boulevard so that riced civic comes parallel to me to have some fun & i smoke him, so upon reaching the signal at empire center that civic guy stop his car on my left side & on green light when i was just accelerating in 1st gear & was around speed of 50~60 he sudsudenly hits me from left side resulting me lying on road wid my Bike.
So now since last four days i m on bed. Allhamdulillah i was wearing the helmet as usualy i do which save me from head injury
Bike before accident
After accident Engine's side cover broke causing drainage of oil also Speedo meter, head light, & Indicators got damaged.
Advice to other (Specialy bikers),
1) While riding bikes always wear helmet.
2) Be care full as all the four wheeler around u can make u flat on road widin a second even u r riding a Hayabusa or Y2K.
3) Try to avoid & make distance from funky riders/drivers.
4) Always take care of others on road while driving either a two wheeler or four wheeler.
5) Dont try to dodge others on road.
6) Dont try to compete other unless u now him or his mantality as unknown person can cheat u as in mine case.