Ok guys....i have been thinking about posting this so here is the deal.
I have almost done most of the maintenance, trouble shooting, internal and external mods related work on my Honda Civic. I will be happy to share it with you and can show you step by step with comments and pictures (if available) how to do regular maintenance and checkup on your Civic or a similar car yourself instead of stressing about it.
Please dont ask me anything that you dont wanna do yourself. I havent ported or polished engine blocks so i dont know abou that. Talk to me about regular maintenance, oil changes or any other regular stuff that you want.
The other objective is to learn how a certain job is done. Even if you get it done elsewhere...it is useful to know about it.
Let the discussion begin.....some of the samples are as follows:
1) Strut bar install
2) Installing headers, intakes and exhaust
3) replacing filters
4) replacing fluids (brake, engine, transmission, PS, coolant etc)
5) replacing shot down bulbs
6) changing oil
7) blackhousing headlights and fog lights
8) installing speakers, decks and sound systems