well bro i feel a huge difference i ll go one by one
1. styling is the best as compared to deluxe though deluxe was a head turner too back in 2006 mine was 2007 bt this one has more sporty aggressive looks.
2.Comfort: its a very comfortable ride as deluxe you get a sore back, riding position is good too.
3.Sound: well i am not a big fan of cg sound whether it be classic or deluxe so the sound is acceptable for me.
4.Economy: the bike gave me around 51km/l in first full tank after that i did not calculate bt its better than deluxe. deluxe before i sold was giving around 38km/l.
5.Ladies Riding: yes its a bit uncomfortable for both rider and pillion if riding with a lady.Deluxe was better.
6.Gears: smooth gearing and bike accelerates very well. power to weight will give edge to deluxe or cg classic.
7.Brakes: good breaking efficient disc brakes and rear too.
8.Body parts are made of plastic and fibre specially am happy about the plastic chain cover coz its saved from rusting now. my deluxe one was all rusted.
9. Headlight:Ybr has a good headlight and power range. the low high beam option and the option to keep on the parking lights gives a sports bike look.
10. side mirrors could have been better they look really cheap to me. will change that soon.
11. instrument cluster has all the necessary things required specially the gear indicator and fuel gauge though deluxe had a fuel gauge too.
12. assembly switches are of a better quality and at right places.
13. starting though deluxe had no self bt it did start every morning in first kick. ybr self i just have to do a half touch and it starts right away.
these are the differences i can tell you right now well over ybr got edge over deluxe. and yes have not experienced missing yet