Does City/Corolla have:
1) Rear seat belts in basic model?
2) Corolla have better road grip?
3) Better fuel economy and response on CNG among its class?
4) Factory fitted keyless entry with cabin illumination control?
5) Air vents for rear leg room?
6) Engine immobilizer?
7) Meter Cluster Illimination Control?
These items are being daily used by all Liana users and there absesnce is felt when they switch to PKDM Hondas and Toyotas.
Do elaborate the better part and demand the competitors to provide such and more basic features as standard.Remember that the ABS in newer City and Corolla is because it was offered in Liana 5 years back.