The information you have requested is more towards the business planning with cost estimation. Due to the nature of business infrastructure and support in Pakistan, nobody will be able to give you this information readily. If I were you, I would go about this business plan the following way.
By looking at your question alone, I guess, you do not know the brands for machinery you are after. Is that correct? If so, first try to find the brands and companies that manufacture such machines. If not, bravo, it means you are serious about the business so far [emoji3]
If I were you, I would do the following in given order ...
- Get the knowledge of all the required machinery available (I'll start my search on AliBaba.com)
- Get the idea of the prices of all the machinery, their brands, ratings and overall specs, pros and cons.
- Get the idea of taxation of machinery (a big problem in Pakistan)
- Once I know the machinery I would need, along with the area requirements and cost estimations, I'll then look out for best locations for the business.
- That way I can estimate if my business' capital can support it. If it does, I'll then go for further information.
4.1. That's another story if the location of business is good for this type of business.
- Once this is done, I'll then start meeting the other business owners and finding people who can help me import the required machinery and get the estimations accordingly.
We can discuss that if you've reached this point because at this point, the actual 'khuwari' and risks starts ... [emoji6]
I am not a businessman nor belongs to a business-family, however I have seen a few startups (both successful and flops ones) so I know a pattern to go about in such situations.
Hope it helps.