City is a better car then XLI/GLI because of the following 15 points which i have compiled from different pak wheels member posts:-
(1) Honda I-vtec engine is highly efficient and gives a fuel average of 17/18 Kmpl whereas the all new generation corolla has got bulkier and the weight has increased, and IMC has still not changed the engine.....world over the 11th generation corolla doesnt have this engine.....previously the indus corolla was giving 13/14 kmpl and now u can well imagine the fuel economy with the weight increase.
(2) Honda Basic 1.3 L is exactly 124,000 cheaper then the Basic XLI.
(3) Honda has ABS and XLI doesn't have ABS.
(4) Honda has power windows and XLI doesn't have power windows.
(5) Honda has key less entry and XLI/GLI doesn't have that.
(6) City Aspire 1.3 has Navigation unit whereas XLI/GLI don't
(7) City Aspire 1.3 has rear camera whereas XLI/GLI don't
(8) City Aspire 1.3 has Alloy rims, where as XLI/GLI don't
(9) City has power locks whereas XLI doesn't
(10) City Aspire 1.3 has leather interior whereas XLI/GLI don't
(11) City Aspire 1.3 has fog lamps whereas XLI/GLI don't
(12) City has rear armrest with cup-holder whereas XLI doesn't
(13) City Aspire 1.3 has 4 speakers whereas XLI doesn't
(14) City has ECO light indication wheras XLI doesn't
(15) Additionally the 1.3L honda basic car which is PKR 124,000 cheaper then TEEN DABBA...COFFIN ON WHEELS XLI...has just now been given a new look(Evolved HONDA City) on 16 October,2014 by Atlas Honda with the new front and rear bumpers, chromed front grill, blue odo meter, new audio system, side indicators, mud flaps, high mount stop lamp,arm rest with cup holders,keyless entry, rear reflectors and that too without increase of a single rupee price!