1) I don't think they'd want to spoil their business by launching a new generation of City in Pakistan.
2) If they really introduced it, the prices would jump (at least 2 to 2.5 lacs.)
3) I suspect they'd only facelift 2018 Honda City and increase its price nearly 15k to 30k. Because the company would want to keep City as the cheapest Sedan in Honda line. I may sound foolish but I think of their new strategy that way.
4) Yes, they might introduce the new generation of Civic in Pakistan. But for City, I am highly doubtful.
5) About the date, they might be announcing the new facelift of City at the end of April or start of May 2018.
Caution: These are only my opinions. I cannot promise anything. Would love to hear from others in this regard.