About honda city as a car, it has its good points and bad ones.
Value for money wise - I would rate it good compared to what you get out of a 9 lac 20 k corolla. Though Liana offers more with state of the art CNG and mp3 player - but for shape/look conscious ppl, LIANA I guess is not an option.
- Amazing power steering - Electrical
- Good road clearance
- Spacious - Cabin leg room is good - Boot space is LARGE.
- Fuel efficient - you get 14 km/l regularly within a city like islamabad.
- Looks (take some time to get used to though and need a good pair of rims to improve )
- A bit stiff suspension. (esp for some one coming from 96-2000 civic)
- Ackward kind of manual transmission (vario is good) - The manual transmission is kind of noisy too - Grkkk Grkkkk - esp for some one coming from a 96-2000 civic. Even the gear ratios feel a bit messed up. Vario (CVT) transmission though is very good.
Attaching a picture of my car...