Sir jee i have civic 2001 exi, since its birth it has been driven 142 k till todate, through out Honda center and honda classic maintained, the total maintenance we have done so far is
1. Replacement of timming belt and timming bearing.
2. Twice changed the break bads, disks.
3. Cabin light changed once.
4. One bush changed, although dont know the name.
5. All fluids changed once, except radiator coolent/ water.
6.Tyres changed once.
Please note we have never ADDED I REPEAT NEVER ADDED a single drop of water in its radiator or reservoir bottle, its the same fluid which came from factory, just the color of collent has been changed.
Its still feel like a brand new car, total soundless car n its suspension...
So the crux of the story is that if you bought a zero meter car and keep it with care, it will never ever give u any prob, atleast its my experience of 12 years.
PKDM cars are damn reliable.
Sent from my A8 using PW Forums mobile app