1) if stock ones are ok then aftermarket ones will do nothing
2) 4-tip, irridium, rare metal, etc don't do anythign without spark amplification
3) real K&N filters cost more than 20000rs, and they don't have an intake kit for this engine.
4) what will synthetic oil do?
5) if distributor is working fine then a new one will do nothing
6) most intakes suck hot air into them which will mean less dense air and therefore LESS power.
rather than all this he's better off just fitting a larger carb, removing the AC, decreasing the weight in his car (stereo, etc), removing all aerodynamic hinderances (air press, kit etc) and indexing his plugs (getting them to face the right direction in the chanber to maximize the use of the spark kernal)...