Hi All IJC members and Participants !
It has been years since i logged into Pakwheels, I have been a silent observer of your activities and always longing to attend one, but because of my busy schedule I was unable to join the offroading activities, I have never been motivated before by anyone as much as Aamir Bhai to attend the event and have an experience of its own kind in Pakistan. As I am from RWP as well so we tagged along (the rear seat was bumpy though ), and Aamir bhai seems to ignore the speed breakers, lol.
It was a small chat on FB which made me think that IJC is like a family, a mixture of people from different walks of life trying to break their routine by participating in such a healthy activity. I have always seen that mostly SUV are kept for road presence only, people polish em and give them to drivers for pick and drop but recently I let this thought out of my mind after seeing the enthusiasm of the Jeep owners performing and advising others like professionals.
IJC sure has a long list of old off-roaders who are well experienced and were advising others as well, Aamir bhai was running everywhere and telling people not to make mistakes and creating awareness that safety is the biggest concern in the event. nobody was playing " Selfish selfish " and everybody was confident in his stunts.
Following observations were made by me during the event.
I maybe wrong with some of the names, Excuse in advance
1. Some of the first comers i beleive Hamza and hassan were ahead of everybody in pulling out people from mud.
2. The guy with Pajero v6, Probably Asad was very helpful and had some serious offroading skills.
3. A guy with Surf was also a newcomer but never stayed behind on any hurdle.
4. Aamir bhai was always making and exploring new tracks for others to get stuck, lol
5. Mr.Sajjad also stayed with us in exploring new places.
6. Nadir and another guy with Nissan Safari literally disturbed the eco-system by making new highways in the region. Everybody enjoyed there shughals.
Lastly I would like to thank IJC on the welcoming attitude towards new-comers. I have never thought of writing to Pakwheels forum again but seriously IJC has made me come back to the forum and write something about them. The event was full of fun and jokes. Locals enjoyed as much as we did.
Thanks Aamir bhai and other IJC members for the wonderful event. Looking forward to meet all of you again.