@Dr Kiani, Hope without IJC core members like you this will be floped trip you must join and enjoy nature and your ride, Its an oppurtunity to see our lovely countryside.
Salman v cant do any thing except wait for the S N O W.
I hope we'll move on any of the following dates (depending on snow conditions):
Thursday 25 Nov, ’08.
Saturday or Sunday 27 or 28 Dec, ’08
Saturday or Sunday 3 or 4 Jan, ’09
Saturday or Sunday 10 or 11 Jan, ’09