@ All friends
As u all know that it is raining in Isb / Rwp, so we guess that there will be snow in Murree & Nathiagali.
Now we all should discuss techinicle & other aspects to make this event memorable.
@ Aamir Sure, 11th & 18th Jan would be perfect.@Fobak I planned for reci trip to Nathiagali this Sunday (4th Jan) but I hope IJC Dare Devils are in state of hypothermia…
My suggestion would be to make a final programme on 18 th of Jan 2009
Make final arrangements before 16 th
We should have atleast two meeting to discuss matters to improve this event
Yes 18th Jan would be perfect and we can finalised details in couple of meetings.
i m checking weather up date for next week, below is the link http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/hdfForecast?query=murree
next week the weather will be clear from Monday, we will keep looking for the weather before making any final decision
It is difficult to chase Snow/Snowfall but we can decide something for 11th and/or 18th Jan, around Nathiagali (Pak wheelers, IJC and MJC).
We'll decide in a IJC meeting.
bro one suggestion, pls try to do it on saturday incase if we stuck in snow then at least we will have one more day i.e sunday to come back, wat do u think?
@fobak - Thanks brother, Initially the plan was for 2 days Saturday & Sunday but some of the people suggested for one day trip so that they can join, Saturday is working day for most of the people.
@ All Friends
Snow has covered the mountains
Kindly suggest the date , time , etc etc
We ( IJC ) would like all friends to reconfirm their availability on the proposed date.
relly looking forward to this event...!
Aamir bhai is your soft top ready for the trip
Hi all, we were waiting for Libra to join us on this trip so has he excused or has he confirmed? Please explain enabling us to confirm.
Dear all 4th Jan was a good option for reci trip which we missed.
Dear all,We can't chase Snow/ Snowfall. We can planed for coming sundays 11th and 18th but there is no surety of fresh snow on these days so batter attempt on 11th jan, who ever is available can join us (we can decide final plan for 18th Jan in a meeting on 15th- 16th Jan)
(Y)@Ihaq. Agreed but Chances are very bright 4 snowfall on coming fri-day....
at the moment the road to murree-abbottabad is blocked due to heavy snow, i think its better to do it on 11th instead of 18th because maybe on 18th we don't have so much of snow as weather will remain same for the comming week
@fobak Very true, thats what I foresee.
So before 18th I suggest we will attemt on 11th Jan......
.....what you guys say
Friends & members who showed interest (n ready any time:d) are:
aamir567tlcfj40syedshoaibuntamejeepaholicparapilotspidermanaddumir1pinkpantherihaqfobak - Friends from MJClibra - Hanif Bhai (but no communication/updates yet)
IJC what do u think for 11th?
Aamir Malik can accompany on any ride he likes because if his soft top is not ready.
I suggest those friends without soft top can share ride with others