I have gone through few posts and would like to clarify few facts
1) Basically few vehicles are 70 % efficient and few maybe 60 % efficient, which means that correspondingly you waist 30 to 40 percent of fuel.
2) One can improve the mileage of his vehicle by introducing hydro-oxy gas in Internal Combustion engine and experiments shows that hydrogen aids in burning of fossil fuel which is diesel and petrol. DO not argue, kindly do some research on American Department of Transportation?s website.
3) It?s not the quantity of hydro-oxy gas which matters as experiment shows that small quantity of hydro oxy gas very well aids in burning of fossil fuel.
4) People really have an issue understanding laws of conservation of energy and presents very silly reasons.
5) Second Alternator is recommended which should solely cater for on board electrolysis.
6) Smart hydrogen cells are available which consumes little current and in return can give handsome amount of hydro-oxy gas which can least provide enough hydro-oxy gas to aid in burning of fossil fuels.
7) I don?t think hydro-oxy gas will provide any help with CNG but will work well with diesel and petrol.
8) People face failures because they don?t modify the feedback system which implies to measure content of oxygen in exhaust via oxygen sensor and in-return lean the supply of petrol. Car as programmed by manufactures does the opposite as once senses more oxygen in petrol then increases the supply of petrol.
I am sorry, I am not open any argument. Believe or don?t believe that?s your choice but just told you what I read from good renounced papers some ages back.
P.S: sorry i don't appreciate any false language on threads by anyone.