Make a check of these equipments and recommendations before starting the drive. Taking precaution will always be helpful.
I. Regarding Vehicle:
1. Check the conditions of your tyres including the spare wheel.
2. Fluid levels of Engine Oil, Battery Acid, Cooling System, Windscreen washer bottle, Hydraulic brake fluid, Hydraulic Clutch fluid, auto transmission (If fitted).
3. Battery is mounted securely.
4. All the lights are working - including the Hazard Warning Lights.
5. The battery charging system is working properly.
6. Fuel level.
7. Radiator Hoses.
8. Do a visual checking under the Bonnet to see if there are any Water leakage, Oil leakage, Clutch/brake fluid leaks.
9. Ensure your vehicle has front and rear towing points.
10. The tool kit and wheel wench, jack are there in the car.
II. Equipments You Should Be Carrying:
- Tyre Pressure gauge.
- A towing belt.
- A means to deflate your vehicle. A sharp tool or ball point pen.
III. Personal Items:
A Camera for action pics of ur ride n event