@DrUsmanNawaz and other senior friends,
Yesterday I got to travel from Rawalpindi-Gujranwala-Rawalpindi in an order to attend the funeral ceremony on an uncle at GRW.
During this quick traveling of less than 12 hrs, I observed following issues:
1. I had to press hard brake twice and both times I noted a severe noise (like ghoooon) which I assume to be from brake drums! It was my observation on G.T Road while coming back to RWP at night (around 23:30 HRS). Is this had to do anything with the Wheel Alignment / Balancing / Brake Adjustment etc.? (Asking because I have never got it done since a long time ago)
2. When I tries to accelerate the car and it is being accelerated slowly gradually, then till the speed of 40-45 KM/H, there is a rattling type sound which comes from engine. (I assume it is of engine belt) But the main thing is this problem persist as long as the engine is not well warmed up. The sound vanishes after the traveling of 8-10 MIN. (Earlier in Summer - I never noticed anything like this)
3. Two-Three times, I experienced jerks which is identical to the one which we get if we don't manage to release clutch adequately in the Manual car. (Is car needs CVT servicing?)
4. With 5 people on board the car has to struggle after 100-110. Is it normal? While with A/C on, car took 10-12 seconds to reach at 100+ speed. (I got the tank fulled from Attock Petrol Pump on the GT Road near Rawat)
- I completely used HOBC throughout.
- Engine Oil was Caltex Havoline 10W30. (Previously car was being running on ZIC but last time Auto Club I-10 guys poured Caltex Havoline due to their own scientific reasons. This time I will use LM 5w30 as advised by Usman bhai and other friends earlier in this thread.)
- I checked CVT Oil a few days ago and it wasn't black apparently.
- Engine Tune Up was done nearly 4500 KM ago on August 29, 2016 when I also got the CAT Serviced, Throttle Body Cleaned, Engine Oil Changed, 4 Brake Wheels Serviced, Air Filter changed, Engine Oil filter changed). I am planning to go for engine tune up and other same stuff right after another 500 KM.
Suggestions from all of you is requested!
Thanks in advance.