Masha Allah many congratulations for the new car and in such a tidy condition!
And Thanks A Lot for the special mention, I always feel that in case of cars I should not misguide anyone, now have many people at hand whom I saved from being screwed at the hands of dealers
As I'm a detailing fanatic I would like to advise you some things to keep the car in top notch condition even some years down the line:
1. Always wash with a pH neutral dedicated Car Wash and Wax Shampoo like that of Meguiar's, Nanoskin, Turtle etc, but not the F1 or other sub-standard brands, they are not clear-coat safe.
2. Wax her once a month or if you can't manage time for that, take her to a professional detailer and get her a paint correction and sealant treatment, would last you 6 months easily, but even after that just wash her with a branded shampoo, a microfibre or merino wool wash mitt and keep microfiber towels so that swirls do not appear so soon and in a massive amout.
3. I always drive with the windows up, the 1-2 km/l that is saved by not driving with AC and with windows down, its price is a dirty and dusty interior and you would not certainly want that.
4. Use a dedicated windshield washer fluid and keep a good glass cleaner like 3M and some microfibre towels for its application, you will always have crystal clear glass.
5. If the car comes in contact with overspray or road tar or any other sorts of contamination, get it removed immediately with the help of a clay bar/clay mitt and tar remover, because if the contamination stays for long, it harms your paint finish resulting in oxidation, damaged clear coat etc.
6. Whenever the car gets washed, pay special attention to the door jams and wheel arches that they do not accumulate any water and get cleaned properly, otherwise the dirt can eat the rubber parts if it stays for long.
7. Never ever dry dust the car, it will cause massive swirls and scratches.
8. Never wash the engine with pressurized water, there are delicate sensors which can be damaged after which you'll have a Check Engine light and finding the fault drives one crazy.
9. Never ever use any petrol/diesel spray on engine and/or undercarriage, it is a menace and gradually eats the rubber parts and damages the pastic ones as well, not to forget the dust attraction it causes.
10. Always keep a microfibre towel and a Quick Detailer spray in the car, and whenever you spot bird poop on the car, remove it immediately with the help of these otherwise it tends to leave its marks behind specially if the sun is up and the body is hot because of it.
If there is anything else you need to ask feel free