CONS of Piaggio by "vickytulla"
- Very Bad Chain Cover.
- Fuel Gauge issue (never happened to me but heard it a lot)
- Bad acceleration (It do not accelerate like CG power plus)
- Professional Riders feel it as an underpowered bike due to only a 125c engine.
- Bad at cornering (believe me on this, you need a metzeler/dunlop 110 with rear suspension full rigid and front lowered at least 2' for paiggio to perform leaned over cornering or you will slip away while corning)
- MORE PLASTIC more WEAR AND TEAR.. of course the same bemari we have in Deluxe.
- Expert mechanic non availability... (now this is big one because trained paiggio professionals are looting paiggio customers in maintenance)
- Expensive and less availability of spare parts in other cities the its factory city Lahore.
- Production is not meeting Demand, many unhappy awaiting customers.
- Yes it has a Good top speed then CG-PowerPlus but MY bike never crossed 120KMH in normal conditions (believe me on this again I have been using it for years now and now finally ritered it) I used to think it does but then I synced it with my car and reliesed the reality max it did ever was 115km at 10k RPM in straight rode and took 1 whole kilometer to do that. So Get over it now.
- Servis Tyre comming with new Bikes really kills you (no grip) prevuisly it had better chinese tyre, bike orignally requires atleast a 3.25 or 3.50 tyre in stock condition but they are putting a deluxe 90-90-18 in it to save money.
- Bad PLUG (and this is one famous issue people mostly put NGK in there bikes on first week as said its a chinese bike so one will have to accept few minor flaws in the given package.
Issues Faced in GS150 by me
-In morning, when engaging first gear, bike jerks (like clucth is not fully pressed). Problem goes away once it moves for a minute or so , and then all day it works fine. Mechanic says its because clutch plates aren't lubricated, once oil get to them you are good. Most probably he is right but never had this kind of problem with Junoon.
-Bike's smaller Odometer (which is adjustable) is giving wrong readings, for example when it goes from zero to 10, it jumps to 110 instead of 10. Talked with suzuki guys, and they have promised to change the whole left dial as soon as they have it in stock.
Update: Got it changed, but new one also has the same problem
-Katak sound from sprocket especially when braking and accelerating again and again in heavy traffic in 1st and 2nd gear. Suzuki mechanic acknowledged the problem, and said it is present in all GS and i shouldn't worry about it.
-Front mudguard touches frame pipe when front brake pressed hard. It causes the handle to jam which is pretty dangerous on the road. So i had to take the plastic tail off from front mudguard to avoid it. Now it doesn't jam the handle but mud is coming all over the bike when riding in rain.
-Bike sometimes doesn't get back to 1.5K RPM when in neutral. It stuck at 2.5K/3K RPM and takes like half a minute to get back to 1.5K, which feels pretty annoying when stuck in heavy traffic.
-Handle balance seems a little off to me. According to mechanic, balance is fine, just the upper tree is little misaligned, but to me it feels like it is pulling slightly to right.
-Drum brakes won't serve the purpose if you need to apply sudden brakes. Close calls when cutting through the heavy traffic makes you want disc brake a must have on this bike.
-Gear shifting could be better. It isn't super smooth like most other bikes.