Agreed; they should give us following in VTi
- Atleast Driver Side Air Bag
- EPS; even though its HPS performs fine; but atleast it will bring it upto par with latest cars from local vendors on papers; even Swift has EPS these days
- For God Sake; give us better tires; even Swift has Bridgestone
- Oriel like Audio System; Oriel should have LCD/NAV thing as default out of box; and the unit is not 80k worth; its a typical 26k worth chinese unit
- Rims; Oriel can have different styled rims
There is difference of 1.85 lacs between Oriel M/T and VTi M/T; but there is just 1.40 lacs difference between Oriel P/T and VTi P/T why? If they want it so; then they should give us Pedal Shift Grear Box in Oriel M/T for this 45k additional difference?
Why no Cruise Control and Audio Controls on Steering? Give this in Oriel at least...and its not expensive; Cruise Control Kit is about 250$ and Audio Controls are 50$ - 100$? In Bulk adding these things should make a negligible difference.