fasfas thank you brother for keeping in touch with the thread, I really uppreciate your help in this regard.
I have some stats for you before and after engine oil & gear oil change. and a complete car wash, with the engine being almost totally sprayed with WD40.
1) Cold start required me to pull the 'choke' and then try, without it it simply woudnt (for 3-4 tries of 5 sec each)
2) Accelator got heavy when the A/C got turned on the engine felt like its gona die. almost 40-45% engine power died turning on the a/c.
3) Average on CNG was for 450RS it did 60-70KM = 6.43/Km
4) Petrol it did for 1,500RS it did 140-160KM = 9.38/KM
5) Engine noise was not that much but was there, and when the A/C was turned it was a lot (by alot I mean didnt sound as if sth was wrong but the working noise)
After engine oil , gear oil, complete wash and using all the CNG in the car and then filling the empty tank with the best CNG I could find @ 22,000PSI (or is it 2,200PSI? for 460RS) the car on the following points (please note that i didnt felt these changes right away but only on this sunday 1.5days after getting the things done),
1) Cold start on 1st or 2nd try without need to choke the engine.
2) A/C when turned on, I felt nothing the accelatior felt light as a feather. And when pressed the car acclerated as if on petrol and cng turned of, almost 5-15% diffrence when on cng+A/C
3) Average on CNG got to for 460RS it did 125-140KM (two fillings) = 3.68/KM from 6.43/KM
4) Did not got a chance to estimate on petrol
5) Engine noise got hardly hearable, only when on A/C there was the same sound (chaaayyyyeyyeyeeeeyeeey) but very very minimal.
Also fasfas can you tell me if there is any diffrence between using a sucker (like the shell ppl use) to drain oil, or draining oil using the old tech ie from where under the engine???
One moe thing, when I put the car in 4th gear there is a snatching(like snatching onto the gear) sound comeing from the gear, the sound is very low. any reason you can think of for that? I am driving car only on low rpm on 65km/hr I change to 4th gear.(manual says max for gears are 1st: 35, 2nd: 59, 3rd: 90, 4th: 130, 5th: max) could that be the reason?