I hope you got following:
- Cash payment receipt from dealer
- Car delivery documents from Dealer
Check if your dealer can provide this:
- payorder to paksuzuki on your behalf
- car invoice request receipt to paksuzuki on your behalf
- Advance TAX receipt which he paid on your behalf
While calling PakSuzuki, you might need to change your statement that dealer asked me to pay cash instead of payorder, even if they still refuse to accommodate, ask them to log a complaint against dealer for his misleading to customer etc.
Worse case scenario you need to go to consumer court and file a written complaint.