Highlighted a few points.
(1) So, If you take a glance at your opening post, you are not capable to do X vs Z comparisons- You haven't mentioned the pros and cons of X vs Z.
(2) I am not offensive at all- According to your ' 100% ' Honest comparison, Passo is a million times better than a "SWEfT" / Btw- It's called " Swift "- Are you implying I cannot read nor write?
(3) Freedom of speech- Are you the only one allowed to speak freely? Aren't PKDM owners allowed to? Well, it's your thread, so you could add Childish rules- ' Only JDM owners allowed, we cannot tolerate the truth '- I would understand that.
I am not aggressive nor do I write offensive stuff. I never go personal- Dissing your car? Well, you dissed mine.
(4) I do read calmly- I am not breathing heavily or sweating on my keyboard- rather calm, chilled and relaxed.
(5) Ahh that Mehran issue- I do know of that. I was the one to share it here, so no need to explain it to me.
Here is the link, so you can print out flyers and hand them out on the street, just because a couple defect Mehrans' make every Suzuki car bad, right? Well, it's solved by changing the nuts and plate that holds the suspension, i.e adding a little bit of rubber there. As if JDM's don't need a bit of tweaking here and there to run on Pakistani roads properly.
(6) Driver could have been the best driver in the world- once you drive on bad patches, even a BMW will give sounds.
You haven't told me anything about the car, just that it's a Liana made by SUZUKI. Did your friend buy it brand new? How old was it? Were the wheels aligned? Nah, don't tell me that, just tell me that it started giving sounds. Okay, then PKDM sucks. Every Liana sucks.
(7) There are manufacturing faults in every brand- A Tesla S down my street wasn't charging. That car costs over 80 lacs. What are you implying?
Before you start crying again regarding me being ' offensive ' , take a look at your thread title. The battle has begun.
And btw- PKDM cars come with 2 years warranty. Enjoy parts hunting in ghetto junkyards.