You can get a barely running condition 4x4s between 175k to 250k. To make it plush you can add another 100k for interior, exterior, and comfort modifications.
But do keep one thing in mind that the project would require extensive time and committment from your end to source parts and put it together. I am giving my project 3 months to get it to 75 % complete and for on road use after procuring the donor vehicle. The remaining 25% I will complete in 9 months time.
Options are Daihatsu Rocky, Toyota Hilux, CJ-5, CJ-7, MA38, Willies, Land Rover Defender, Range Rovers, Potohars.
Personally I would prefer working with Land Rover Defender or Toyota Hilux Double / Extended Cab, as you can refine them for on road use and as a daily runner.
In Lahore you can goto Bilal Ganj, or Travel upto Mandi Bahuddin or Rawalpndi to get some decent SUV / Offroaders.
Major modifications would constitute