I know that you're obsessed with Fast & Furious muscle cars
My junior bro! I ain't discouraging you but just want to suggest you get something which can be easily maintained in Pakistan. Fuel is little cheaper these days but remember that PETROL is NOT the only thing which keeps a car running. American muscle cars are insanely hard to find and even harder to maintain, so if you're planning to use it as daily runner to commute between your home to campus, then you'll regret your decision few weeks after purchase.
I am NOT going to suggest you to get DO HAZAR SOLAAN MADAL (2016) Mehran or GuD ReSale waali Alto or Cultus. I know that you're a car enthusiast, so here're my suggestions:
1) 1980s Toyota Cerseda sedan or station Wagon (not very rare to find and parts are easily available, mostly comes with diesel engine which performs great if it's in good shape)
(Check it out Used Toyota Cressida 1988 Car for sale in Islamabad - | PakWheels)
2) Toyota Mark - II 1973 a true JDM muscle car. If you have time and know good mechanics then it's advisable to buy one from junk but body should be solid, not heavily damaged by major accident and rust-free. 700K is more than enough to give this car F&F Muscle look You can choose any good Toyota engine depending on your need like power, economy or mix of both.
3) Mitsubishi Galant 1987 is also an option, there're few cars in Pakistan but it's NOT Impossible to find.
4) Any Nissan Sunny which you can find under 700K, it is NOT a muscle car but a decent car which doesn't drain your bank account in matter of months!
5) Mercedes Benz E class like this (Used Mercedes Benz E Class E200 1987 Car for sale in | PakWheels)
If you didn't like the other 4 options, then I'm pretty sure you'll love this one because who doesn't like to own a Merc?
I hope you like my suggestions and reconsider your decision about true American muscle cars