First of all i would like to thanks Alta for helping me buy a great Toyota Vitz 2004 FL Package. Secondly there are so many posts related to CAT Converter in Vitz.
Every body talk about there own experiences, after going through all these threads i got very much confused. So some simple questions i wanted to ask here are:
1) There are two CAT converters installed in vitz (one in front and second one is in middle of the silencer) Do we have to remove both?
2) I got to know that after removing these two CAT Converters what performance gain will i get?
3) Many people say that if i remove these CAT Converters Car Pick will go down, and there will be a noise increase from the silencer and these converters help some kind of timing adjustments in the engine and many things. Are these things true?
4) Many of you people have removed the CAT Converters, what performance gain did you people got, both engine performance and also fuel economy?
5) I was thinking that i have to remove it later also than why don't doing it now?
6) Last question that in an automatic transmission vitz on what speeds does the gears should change?
All experts on PW i need your expert suggestions. Waiting for your replies.