- Bank pays it and adds it to your monthly payment
- If you've been paying on time then a grace margin is awarded to you. I however have not seen cases with more than two months unpaid installments. If you miss a payment for a month, normally there's no penalty.
- Varies on what can you afford and foresee. I went with two years plan and wanted to get done with it asap
- If you can, anything above 50% and keep the tenure to the minimum possible. Of course keep your expenses in mind and plan accordingly
- I mean, if you find a 4.0+ grade JDM car, why not.
My only suggestion to you would be to NOT stretch yourself to 5 years if you can't afford a 2/3 years lease. Settle for a relatively cheaper car which you can go by for a couple of years and and upgrade your vehcile when you're comfortable that the time is right. My progress so far has been Corolla 82, Liana 07, city '17 and Altis 1.6 '18.