Hmmm, it?s amazing how so proudly you have highlighted what bikers do.
Now let me tell you some of my experience I travel almost 50km?s on bike on daily basis.
Some of the things which I have observed.
- As someone here mentioned that when he travels on his VIGO it?s like a boss type of thing, and yes it?s true on Pakistani roads it?s might is right, bigger cars are always given space. Taking this into consideration bikers are least privileged. It doesn?t matter whether they honk or not nobody listens and they are the ones who are most pushed around.
- I don?t know where these civilized drivers are (somebody let me know) as I can?t recall the number of times people have turned in front of me without giving signals.
Even some of them are so clever that they have the indicator given on one side and are turning in the other one.
- Let?s consider a ?Sharreef? biker (you know the one riding in the left most lane).
Well to a HIACE driver he is literally invisible, because he only sees the ?sawari? standing on the side of the road,
and is going to try his level best to get there as quickly as possible and in doing so gonna brake right in front of
the poor biker. (Some get lucky, some don?t).
- A wise man here said that bikes should be banned, well I would like to inform him that unlike him not everyone can afford a car.
The same person also said a separate lane should be made for motorcycles, to baat ye hai k taxis walas will
think that govt na un ki parking k liya nai jaga banaye hai and will park on it.
In the current scenario most of the drivers on a traffic stop or when traffic is block tend to go as left as possible ignoring the yellow line and than complaining k bike walay na sheesha tor dia.
- A bike specially CD70 is owned by a poor man (well most of the time) so even if he does make a mistake and the damage is not that much than the driver should ignore it (unlike is the case).
Gari bari hai to dil bi bara hona chahiya
- Coming to the poster who named this thread ride of death, yes that?s right it is a ride of death but for the biker, while you may damage your vehicle to some extent a biker may lose a limb or ultimately his life.
This is a second thread which I have noticed in recent weeks complaining how rash bikers have become in both cases posters were victims themselves.
May be next time I get hit by a car/bus I should make a thread about it in car?s section (i.e. if I live to tell about it)