We own one Corolla 2.0D Limited Edition 1998 model. Its engine have been done twice and now its again giving problems, we are planning to get it dented Painted from TOYOTA.... enough of experience with Local Mechanics / Denters / Painters.... so this time we will pay high to TOYOTA hoping to get better results...
Now my question is:
- Should we get Engine done by Toyota!
- Or Buy second Hand Diesel Engine from Bilal Gunj, if yes:
a) Then which engine should we go?
b) and what will be cost of a second hand engine in Bilal Gunj...
Now we have decided to replace it engine with a petrol engine!!! Now please recommend me the engine, keeping following points in mind:
1) Good Millage in city.
2) Works good with A/C.
3) Manual or Auto (Both will work)
4) Long lasting, as car is being used as daily runner and that too by a Lady.
5) Doesnt need a alternation in Original Body of the car.
Ps.: i dont know abt numbers of engine, such as (R18, Db15, etc) so please tell me for eg.: 1.3 Liter engine (GLI 2006 or any thing like this).
Awaiting your prompt response.