Lets gather the advantages and disadvantages of Suzuki GD110 at one place.
- Very low vibration at any speed.
- Very low noise.
- Though weight is 106kg but one can handle easily as compare with Honda 125.
- 35W Head light lamp instead of regular 25W which enables the rider to see at long way.
- A separate "Pass Light" switch (jisay log aam tor per dimmer ya dipper light bhi kehtay hen) which is very useful.
- A separate small lamp in headlight for parking purpose (dont know other benefits)
- A separate trip odometer.
- Gear indications.
- Very soft seat.
- Very soft suspension system which is good for people having backache problem.
- Adjustment for gear shift lever UP/DN.
- Front and rear both are plastic mudguards.
- Built-in bake Carrier.
- Top speed.......................(my bike is under Break-in)
- Head light is on battery.
- Mileage, 56km+t if drive <60km/h and mileage 45km+/lit if drive at high speed.
- Kick lever hits with foot rest. But it dont have any impact on start but a disadvantage.
- Clearance between Rear mudguard and tyre is high.
- Side covers and tool kit holder dont have lock. (Thiland people ko hem pay zaida hi aatemad hay)
Ager koi reh gya hay to beta den mein original post ko update ker don ga.