I own a VXL grey ... my experience so far is as follows:
1. Excellent steering
2. Very spacious
3. Very good leg room
4. Seating position is very good - I have back pain and joint problems - its seats height is very conducive to people with backache & knee pain
5. Excellent AC
6. Good consumption with full time AC on - haven't measured it exactly - but my weekly fuel costs on same usage has gone down by ~25% - I had an alto previously.
7. Decent FM/Audio System - but you have to fine tune the settings manually - but not suitable for audiophiles.
1. Poor road grip - need wider wheels - will change it soon (owners please suggest).
2. Poor handling in high windy conditions - at times even difficult to control
3. No temperature gauge - I travel a lot - more so in northern areas - at least once a year - not feeling comfortable without temp gauge ..
4. I don't see an easy solution for LCD installation - there is no suitable place within the dashboard - the in-dash stereo is built-in and it seems that I won't be able to fit my pioneer DVD system in this one.. the only solution that seems plausible is to replace the VXL central dashboard console with the VX variant which has some flexibility for custom audio equipment installation.