Bro always remember Pak suzuki was and will be a crap.. theri main issue is research.
1. swift seats are uncomfortable if u drive it for more than an hour u will notice back pain.. even the stiching are pathatic. no finishing atall.
2. swift fuel consumption is high. no matter how lightly i drive i cant get more than 9.5kpl with 80% AC on. suzuki guys say if he will drive it on highway the milleage will be more than 15kpl. (i said then y the hell u r selling swift in cities u shud rather be selling on highway sides)
3. door seals rubber are just like some guy puts glue on rubber and paste it where he thinks necessary.
4. outside smell comes inside cabin that means cabin seals are not installed properly.
5. if u open the hatch u can see how badly the welding has been done.. looks like they hammered the body like road side denters.
6. all the body parts i.e doors, fenders, bonet, hatch has sizeable gap between them. u can see all the parts from distance..
7. shocks are not good specially for rear passengers.
8. other things include substandard interior plastic quality i.e dash n pillers etc.
9. radio unit is also substandard
10. pak suzuki did not even coated the front screen with black dots sticker .(behind the rear view mirror i.e between sun visors. when u r driving in a sunny day sun plays peekabo.
11. at night the reflection of speedo meter on the driving side window makes difficult to see from side veiw glass.
12. dashboard rattling.
13. AC performance is normal... even with 1.3l engine AC feels like swift has 1.0l engine
14. that car do not worth 1.2 million worth.
and above all if there is any defect in your zero meter car and iiIIIFFF U WANT to get it replace under warrantee the pain and hastle u will face and above all (again lol) their staff's justification about any defect or noncompliance is priceless.
and the positives are:
1. swift has a good drive. no doubt about it.
2. it has very good pick... even with the 4 passengers a kid and a suitcase of 20kg.
3. being a small car controlling is easy.
4. good or i shud say nice breaking.. even cornering..
5. small turning radius.
6. a bit spascious cabin.
soo now u decide what u can compromise...if u are puchasing on cash its a big NO.. my cenario was different my company has given me swift and it shud be a zero meter.. otherwise i will never go for a suzuki. i am quite happy with honda city.