Taha from Defence Phase 6, KHI here....just bought by first car, and it was a 2005 Vitz. I have been reading the posts on this website in trying to decipher what is best for my car. Its only been a week but im in love with it. It had 42K done on it straight from port, and extremely clean exterior/interior. Yesterday came back from work early and wanted to check all fluids, everything is excellent...even the oil was still orange.
Storm, hats off to you for ur dedication to this forum. I will inshallah be posting the pictures as soon as I can.
I have a few questions which im sure you professionals must have answered before but I really cant go through 130 pages ...hehe....
1) The engine and everything looks all right, all fluids, undercarriage looks to be like new....should I still get it serviced? tuned? It drives like a dream.
2) Throttle body cleaning?
3) I am very scared about this CAT thing. Should I have it removed? From where? I dont want any engine light on or to harm my first car in anyway. What should I do? Eventually I realize I will have to get it removed but from where? Who can i trust?
4) Should I get mud flaps installed?
5) should I get security system installed? I already have central locking...so should I use the original motors and just add the sensor?
6) I have a 2004 prosmatic that my dad is selling. It has 15 inch rims with 195 bridgestone tyres on it. My car has bridgestone 14 inch which came with it. Should I swap them? I want to coz of the Honda rims. But will 15 inch be ok? I have the new shape vitz.
7) how do i install rear speakers without getting that hardboard box or stuff.....
Well....thats abt it for now.....hehe....Whenever I pull the car it roars into life and just wants to keep going and going...I always feel im driving in first gear....but if i listen carefully I can sense more gears coming into play....I just love it....
OH and also going to get a fm modulater...my car came with the lcd screen and dvd player...was wondering how to make use of the tv option...
thanks every1.....and add me in the vitz club:)