I m back with my first ever ride:
Vitz 2004 F-Package (Digital meter, 2 head rests, 2 airbags, Power mirrors, TV Navigation etc.)
Sorry for not posting the pics right now, as it caught some dust on my way back from Lahore to Khushab; and i m so far unable to spare some time from my shifts routine to wash it. Hopefully in a couple of days.
Tires need to be changed most badly. Will go through the rest of the changes in my next trip to Lahore a week ahead inshaAllah.
I want to ask:
1) For ATF, I couldn't get Type-IV; instead what i got is Type-II Automatic Transmission Oil. Brand is Toyota. Is it alright, or should i keep on finding the Type-IV and get the Type-II replaced ?
2) Where to go for installing spacers and removing Cat etc. in Lahore ? Preferably near to Multan road.
3) What about the manual ???? No success so far ???
4) What is the engine heating up indication in digital meter version ?
5) I got the green coolant filled. Today when i started the engine, it was showing low coolant level indication. I put some water in the coolant box. Is it okay? Or do i need to have spare coolant and tap the coolant box with it instead of water ?
6) The CD player have Jap written over its controls. I've been able to guess a few by use. But still some are unknown. Any help in this regard ?
Thanks for any responses in advance.