In the market you will see alot of tyre companies and almost all of them will have tyres for your needs.
you have to decide the best tyres for you on the folowing conditions:
1) What type of driving you do? Normal/ aggressive, country/city, gravel/proper roads.
2) what type of tyres are you looking for i.e. Touring / Performace.
3) What weather conditions you normally drive in? dry/wet
4) what type of handling you are after in dry and wet conditions?
5) How often you a re planing to change your tyres? (Touring tyres tend to last longer than performance tyres because touring tyres use a bit hard compound as where as performance tyres use soft).
6) Are you worried about road noise/tyre noise while driving? Performance tyres normally have a bit more road noise.
7) How much you are willing to spend on tyres? ( e.g. for same spec tyres General=100 , yoko/dunlop=200 , perilli=400+ etc.)
answer the above questions and you will get your self right tyres:)