Dear pakwheelers !
I am facing the problem of bad fuel average in my VITZ 2005 since many a days. It gives me just 8 with A.C in city and 10 without.
I have already done the following series of actions to help improve the averaging but in vain.
1) Replaced the engine oil with TMO invcluding oil filter.
2) Changed the air filter with original Denso one.
3) Cleaned the throttle body.
4) Removed the Cat Converter
5) Changed the plugs with Oroginal Denso iridium ones
6) Reset the ECU afterwards
The above events have just improved the acceleration but the problem of low fuel average still exists. There is no Check engine light that indicates that all scensers are working fine.
In ur opinion what may be the real hidden cause of such low fuel efficiency? Which of the following works may surely prove to be the underlying cause of problem?
a) ATF change. The veichle has done just 30000 km.
b) MAF senscer cleaning.
c) Fuel filter/pump replacement.
OR ANY OTHER.......
Please suggest as i am realy worried and anxious about.