I posted the following with another title but somehow my post was moved to a different section.
Anyways, I came across this forum and felt that quite a few people here have some solid ideas and experiences about cars. I would like to borrow your brains please.
Anyways, I would like to buy:
1. a sedan/saloon car (that's a definite),
2. ideally model 2001+
3. Gives an executive type of look (extremely important).
4. Has a comfortable drive.
5. Do not deceive in the middle of the road.
7. Should not be standing at the Mechanic every other day!
6. Must be for a maximum of Rs. 540,000-560,000.
I do not have a maintenance issue as such, but don't have an idea if the parts are very expensive for certain type of cars and their unavailability. I have easy access to Plaza and other shops in Karachi near Saddar.
Resale is not an issue at the moment, but will be helpful as I intend to keep the car for 2 years and then, change it.
Thank you for your time and thoughts.